Tool registration is a quick process that helps ensure you as the user get the most out of your AEG POWERTOOLS.
Product Registration Benefits:
- Warranty Claims - In the event of any product related issues AEG can better service your warranty claims (as covered by the T&Cs associated to your purchases).
- Extended Warranty Program - If you register your product within 30 days of purchase you are eligible to extend* your warranty upon purchase verification. *Exclusions apply
- Stay Informed - Registering your tool allows us to contact you with important product notifications.
- Confirmation of Ownership - Tool registration provides you with a record in case of product loss, fire or theft for insurance claims.
- Improved Product Development - Registering your tool may help us continue to improve and design products that meet your needs.
To register your AEG products and receive extended warranty, if applicable, follow these steps
- Create a MY AEG account.
- After creating your account a confirmation email will be sent to validate your email address.
- Once your account is validated you will be able to log into your MY AEG account and register your tools.
- Required when registering: Tool model and serial number. - A valid proof of purchase is required for tool registration. For extended warranty, tools must be registered online within 30 days from date of purchase.
To get the most out your AEG POWERTOOL you can download technical data and manuals here: https://services.aeg-powertools.eu/en-eu/